What you should know about eBay Daily Deals
Every day we feature items from some of our trusted sellers who are offering great pricing. The only catch is that we have limited quantities of these fixed-price items, and at these great prices, they won't last long. Once they're gone, they're gone.
We update featured deals at least once a day starting at 8 a.m. Check back often to make sure you don't miss out on the latest Daily Deals.
Questions and Answers
- Does each Daily Deal last an entire day?
- Not always. When we sell out, the deal is over. If you see something you want, you'll want to grab it quickly. If you love it, chances are others will too, and we only have so many to go around. Also, eBay may for any reason, such as making room for another great deal, take down a deal before it sells out or before the end of the day.
- How often are Daily Deals updated?
- We start fresh every morning with new deals at 8 a.m.
- How do I know if an item is selling out?
- All Daily Deals items are available for a limited time and in limited quantities. If you see something that catches your eye, pick it up before it sells out. We even have a small "Almost gone!" banner that lets you know when an item is almost sold out.
- Can I purchase multiple quantities of an eBay Deals listing?
- For each eBay Deals listing, a maximum number of units can be purchased. For example, if the maximum allowed is five, you can’t purchase more than this amount. This includes registering new accounts or using other existing accounts to purchase more than the allowed limit. Violations will result in warnings, restrictions, and/or suspension.