How can I search for listings that have already ended (completed listings)?
Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Search page. You can get there by clicking the Search button at the top of any eBay page.
- Click the Advanced Search tab.
- Enter your search keywords and other search options (if desired).
- Click the "Completed Items" checkbox offered in the section Refine your search.
- Click the Search button, and you'll get a list of items matching your search that have ended during the last 15 days.
Tip: Since many listings end with a winning buyer, sellers can use completed item searches to research listing information (for example, to determine starting price in an auction-style listing). Buyers can also use completed items to research items they are interested in before buying.
Go to Advanced Search.
- Related Help topics