*Terms and Conditions
What is the promotion?
Create up to 100 listing(s) in an eligible category during the promotion period using the auction-style or fixed price format and you won’t pay an insertion fee per listing (promotional rate) during the promotion period when you actively opt in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
Listing upgrade fees and final value fees will still apply. The number of listings eligible under this promotion may be less where seller restrictions apply. Click here to learn more about selling limits.
Where is it?
Who is eligible?
eBay.co.uk registered private sellers who have been invited to participate and have actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication. Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable. Sellers must be registered as a resident in the UK.
When is it?
Wednesday 26 August from 00:00:01 until Monday 31 August 2015 23:59:59 local UK time.
Only listings which start during the promotion period are eligible. Please refer to “How do I get the promotional rate?” for more details.
How do I get the promotional rate?
- Only items listed on eBay.co.uk using the auction-style or fixed price format in an eligible category are included. Listings using the auction-style with Buy it now format will be charged only the listing upgrade fee.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. The Seller dashboard is available to all sellers. The detailed rating section is available to sellers who've received 5 or more detailed seller ratings (DSRs). Find out more about eBay’s seller performance standards.
- If you registered after 15 March 2011 or haven’t listed any items for a while, you may have a listing allowance of 10 items per month or of £650 per month, whichever is reached first. You may be able to increase this allowance by providing additional verification.
- Any eligible item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion, only if you have opted in to the promotion before the listing starts.
- If an item that is eligible for the promotion had previously closed without a successful sale and is re-listed during the promotion period, it will form a part of the 100 listings limit of the promotion. You will not receive a refund of your original insertion fee if the item sells.
- When items have been automatically relisted with the Quick Sell form, this won’t count towards your allocation of 100 free insertion fees during the promotion.
- For items listed in 2 or more categories, only the insertion fee for the first category will be eligible for the promotion. Standard insertion fees will be charged for listing the same item for each additional category, according to the eBay fees policy.
- Free listings in this promotion do not count towards your monthly 20 free listings
Restrictions & exclusions:
- Business sellers and/or PowerSellers.
- Sellers who have been invited to participate, but have not actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
- All items listed in the Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles and Property categories. However items listed in the Vehicle Parts & Accessories category are included.
- Items listed in the Classified format.
- Identical listings that don’t comply with our duplicate listings policy.
- Any items listed that don’t comply with eBay’s listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies.
- Any item listed during the promotional period but scheduled to start after the promotional period.
- Listing upgrade fees and final value fees will still apply. PayPal and other third-party fees still apply.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.