Terms and Conditions
What is it?
From Sunday 1 August 2010 until Sunday 9 January 2011 (local UK time), eBay.co.uk registered Sellers who list an item(s) (with any starting price) on eBay.co.uk, in the GPS Systems and MP3 Players sub-categories (MP3 Accessories sub-category excluded), listing with a product from the eBay catalogue, will receive Zero Insertion Fee, and will not pay for Subtitle and Supersize image.
Please see here for more details on using product catalogues: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/prefilled-information.html
Please refer to "What's Excluded?" for more details.
When is it?
Sunday 1 August 2010 from 00:00:01 until Sunday 9 January 2011 until 23:59:59 local UK time (promotional period).
- Only items listed in the GPS Systems and MP3 player categories are included
- Only items listed with a product from the eBay product catalogues
- Only items listed on eBay.co.uk using the Auction-style, Auction with Buy It Now or Buy It Now option formats are included.
- Any item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion.
- During the promotional period, if sellers re-list an item that had previously closed without a successful sale, the re-listed item will qualify for the promotion.
- Items listed in any other category than GPS Systems or MP3 Players categories.
- Items listed in the category MP3 Player Accessories or Vehicle Parts and Accessories are not included
- Items listed without using a product from the eBay product catalogues
- Identical listings that do not comply with our Duplicate Listings policy.
- Any item listed during the promotional period but scheduled to start after the promotional period does NOT qualify for the promotion.
- Any items listed which do not comply with eBay’s Listing Policies or Prohibited and Restricted Items Policies.
- Only the basic eBay Insertion Fee, Subtitle and Supersize Image will be reduced to 0 pence (£0.00). All other eBay selling fees will still apply, including but not limited to Final Value Fees, optional Reserve Price Fees and all Listing Upgrade Fees such as "Gallery Plus" See the full details about eBay fees.
Members listing using the Auction-with-Buy It Now format will still be charged the Listing Upgrade Fee for Buy It Now.
- If the item qualifies for the promotion, the "Sell Your Item" form will indicate to the seller that they have been charged the Fee of 0 pence for the insertion fee and these listing upgrades(£0.00).
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.