Redeeming your eBay Voucher
How to redeem your voucher:
- Simply make a purchase on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category;
- Pay with PayPal; and
- Enter the communicated voucher code in checkout when prompted.
Click here to learn how to redeem your voucher. Don't have a PayPal account yet? Sign up to PayPal for Free!
Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to eBay registered users of 18 years of age or older who hold a valid PayPal account.
- The voucher code, the end time of the voucher, the discount which applies to the voucher and, if applicable, the minimum Purchase Price and the maximum discount, will be set out on the marketing material.
- One voucher per registered user only. The voucher is valid from the date you receive the voucher until the end date, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This voucher is valid only when you pay with, and the seller accepts, PayPal.
- To redeem this voucher, a minimum Purchase Price may be required ("Purchase Price" means the total price of the items you buy. It does NOT include related postage and packing costs or any taxes which are not included in the item price). Please refer to the marketing material for further details.
- The voucher must be redeemed in a single transaction. When using Cart, it can be used when purchasing from multiple sellers. If your Purchase Price is less than the voucher amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- Enter the communicated voucher code when you are prompted to during the PayPal payment process and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price. The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
- The voucher is redeemable only once.
- The maximum discount available, per voucher, may be limited. Please refer to the marketing material for further details.
- The voucher may be redeemable only in certain categories. These categories will be clearly mentioned on the voucher. Property and Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles categories are excluded.
- The purchase you make to redeem this voucher must comply with eBay and PayPal's User Agreements and policies.
- This voucher cannot be combined with any other voucher, site discount, rebate, offer, gift voucher or other promotion.
- This voucher has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded and cannot be exchanged.
- This voucher is void where prohibited.
- Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the voucher or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any voucher promotion.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any voucher promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the voucher, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this voucher promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this voucher promotion.
- eBay (UK) Limited ("eBay") is the organiser of the promotion. eBay may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries