Terms and Conditions
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Simply make a purchase of an Eligible Item(s) on eBay.co.uk ;
- Enter the coupon code SAVEMORE7 at checkout when prompted
- Pay for your Eligible Item within twenty-four (24) hours of initially clicking on the link displaying the Coupon Code or by 11:59PM 14th January 2024, whichever is earlier (“Coupon Period”).
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- This coupon (“SAVEMORE7”) is a 7% discount, valid from 16th August 2023 until 11:59PM 14th January 2024, subject to the twenty-four hour limitation referenced in point (3) above.
- This offer is open to targeted eBay.co.uk registered users, who must be UK residents of 18 years of age or older. The shipping address must be a UK address.
- This Coupon is valid only when you pay with PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, credit card, or debit card.
- The coupon is redeemable on Eligible Items. “Eligible Item(s)” means any item listed on eBay.co.uk. Any items from the following categories are excluded: 11116 Coins & Paper Money, 10542 Real Estate, 172008 Gift Cards & Coupons, 172009 Gift Cards, 172036 eBay Gift Cards, 31411 Gift Certificates, 176950 Digital Gifts, 172010 Coupons, 175815 Warranties & Insurance
- One Coupon per registered user only. A maximum of two (2) redemptions per user applies.
- The minimum spend per coupon is £15.
- The maximum discount available, per coupon, is £75.
- The Coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction, which can include multiple Eligible Items. When using Cart, it can be used when purchasing from multiple sellers. If your Purchase Price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- Enter the Coupon Code when you are prompted to during the payment process, and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price. The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
- If you navigate away from eBay and/or the third-party site on which you originally viewed the Coupon prior to completing your transaction, it is possible that the coupon code will become unavailable. If your Coupon expires or becomes unavailable during the Coupon Period, you may return to the third-party site on which you originally viewed the Coupon and follow the coupon links which may reactivate the Coupon.
- The purchase you make to redeem this Coupon must comply with eBay’s User Agreement and policies.
- This Coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion.
- This Coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded, and cannot be exchanged.
- This Coupon is void where prohibited.
- Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the Coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of a coupon, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this Coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this coupon promotion.
- eBay (UK) Limited ("eBay") is the organiser of the promotion. eBay may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries