Terms & Conditions
All sellers who complete a transaction on eBay.co.uk and click the Print Postage button on my eBay and purchase eligible delivery services and labels (further details below) on Packlink for delivery services within the UK on or before the end of the Promotional Period (i.e. 23:59:59 on December 31 2020) will be eligible for this promotion.
How to redeem this promotion
- Once your item has sold, select ‘Print Postage Label’ next to your sold item in my eBay. Then choose to visit the Packlink site.
- On Packlink site, choose your preferred eligible delivery services (see below).
- Print your postage label, attach it to your parcel and have your parcel collected at your preferred address.
- All prices on Packlink will automatically reflect the new rate under the Collections Promotion (as defined below) in the purchase flow and at checkout.
What is the promotion?
PROMOTION: Collections services via Hermes at the same price as dropoff sites (“Collections Promotion”)
During the Promotional Period, when you purchase collections service of eligible delivery services (see Eligible delivery services for Collections Promotion), eBay will match the rates for collections with that of the dropoff services.
Eligible delivery services for Collections Promotion: Collections from a UK address for delivery services via Hermes only.
Where is it?
When is it?
Collections Promotion is valid from now until 23:59:59 on 31 December 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). Purchase of applicable eligible delivery services and labels on Packlink has to be completed by the end of the Promotional Period.
Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions:
- Any listings without UK postage as an option
- Any listings where the postage service is collection in person, where the buyer has opted for this postage option
- Any item listed that doesn’t comply with eBay’s listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies
- Additional charges and other services purchased with eligible deliveries will not be covered
- Standard eBay fees and any other third-party fees still apply
- Carrier restrictions may apply
- Services or labels purchased or printed after the Promotional Period
- In eligible sellers, delivery services or transactions (see above)
- Any attempt to manipulate the promotion will lead to automatic exclusion from participation.
eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this
eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility
by checking their account status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
In purchasing the relevant delivery services, users will also be asked to accept and be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Packlink, a third party deliver service provider working in collaboration with eBay.
Limitation of liability:
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any promotion.
- eBay shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or fraud.
eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the promotion, provided
that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
eBay does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. eBay reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or
software that may affect entry to the promotion.
Although eBay will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to this promotion ("Promotion Material") is accurate, eBay is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or
software failure that may affect eBay's operation of the promotion or the Site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotion Material.
This promotion is organised by eBay (UK) Limited, who may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries, and whose address is 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, United Kingdom