Redeeming your coupon
This coupon is a 10% discount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 3rd August until 20:00 UK local time on 3rd August 2018 on purchases on eBay.co.uk, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How to redeem your coupon:
Simply make a purchase of £20 or more on eBay.co.uk
Enter coupon code PICKANY at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £50 per redemption and you are limited to 2 redemptions.
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to eBay.co.uk registered users, who must be UK residents of 18 years of age or older.
- 2 coupon redemptions per registered user only. The coupon is valid from the date you receive the coupon until the end date, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This coupon is valid only when you pay with PayPal, credit card, debit card, or PayPal Credit.
- To redeem this coupon, a minimum Purchase Price of £20 is required ("Purchase Price" means the total price of the items you buy. It does NOT include related postage and packing costs or any taxes which are not included in the item price).
- The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. When using Cart, it can be used when purchasing from multiple sellers. If your Purchase Price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- Enter coupon code PICKANY when you are prompted to during the payment process and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price. The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
- Property and Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles categories are always excluded.
- The purchase you make to redeem this coupon must comply with eBay’s User Agreement and policies.
- This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion.
- This coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded and cannot be exchanged.
- This coupon is void where prohibited.
- Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price and will not be eligible for a further coupon.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party‘s performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon, provided that nothing shall limit eBay‘s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay‘s opinion make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this coupon promotion.
- eBay (UK) Limited ("eBay") is the organiser of the promotion. eBay may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries.