Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Promotion on Hermes UK Delivery Services
Terms and Conditions
Private sellers who receive an email informing them of this Promotion (defined below) and who complete a transaction on eBay.co.uk, click the ‘Print Postage’ link on My eBay and purchase a label for an eligible delivery service (further details below) on eBay Delivery by Packlink for delivery within the UK during the Promotional Period (see below) will be eligible for this promotion.
How to redeem this promotion
- Once your item has sold, select ‘Print Postage Label’ next to your sold item in My eBay. Then choose to visit the eBay Delivery powered by Packlink website.
- Next, choose your preferred eligible delivery service (see below).
- Use the promotion code HERMES1FREE at the checkout. Promotion code can only be used to purchase one label during the Promotional Period.
- Print your postage label and attach it to your parcel or opt for a printerless solution by selecting ‘QR Code’. Drop the parcel off at your nearest drop off point. For collections service, you can have your parcel collected from your preferred address.
What is the promotion?
FREE HERMES UK DELIVERY (“Promotion”)
During the Promotional Period, eligible sellers may purchase one free label on an eligible delivery service (see below) available on Packlink via eBay.co.uk when the promotional code is used.
Eligible delivery services for Promotion: Any service by Hermes UK for delivery within the United Kingdom and available for purchase on Packlink when sellers click on ‘Print Postage’ on My eBay via eBay.co.uk.
Where is it?
When is it?
Promotion is valid from 00:00:01 on 19th September 2021 until 23:59:59 on 25th October 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Purchase of label for an eligible delivery service on eBay Delivery by Packlink must be completed before the end of the Promotional Period.
Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions:
- The promotional code can only be used a maximum of one time per seller ID
- Any listings without UK postage as an option
- Any listings where the postage service is collection in person, where the buyer has opted for this postage option
- Any item listed that doesn’t comply with eBay’s listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies
- Additional charges and other services purchased with eligible deliveries will not be covered
- Standard eBay fees and any other third-party fees still apply
- Carrier restrictions may apply
- Services or labels purchased or printed after the Promotional Period
- The costs and expenses of lost items shall be borne by Eligible Sellers including any replacement or refund due to buyers. The shipping of replacement items is not covered by the Promotion.
- Participation is linked to each seller and is not transferable.
- Any attempt to manipulate the promotion will lead to automatic exclusion from participation.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- eBay reserves the right to verify sellers’ eligibility for this Promotion.
- eBay may also disqualify any entrant who does not act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (or is acting in a way which contravenes the spirit and intention of these Terms and Conditions) or eBay's User Agreement, and/or any policies that eBay may communicate to the Seller.
- eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any claim or matter arising under these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular in these Terms and Conditions shall include the plural and in the plural include the singular.
In purchasing the relevant delivery services, users will also be asked to accept and be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Packlink, a third-party delivery service provider working in collaboration with eBay.
Limitation of liability:
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any promotion.
- eBay shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or fraud.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the promotion, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- eBay does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. eBay reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the promotion.
- Although eBay will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to this promotion ("Promotion Material") is accurate, eBay is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect eBay's operation of the promotion or the Site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotion Material.
This promotion is organised by eBay (UK) Limited, who may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries, and whose address is 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, United Kingdom.