Terms and Conditions
Promotion on Hermes UK Delivery Services
Terms and Conditions
All sellers who complete a transaction on eBay.co.uk and click the ‘Print Postage’ link on My eBay and purchase eligible Hermes delivery services and labels (further details below) on Packlink for delivery services within the UK during the Promotional Period (see below) will be eligible for this promotion.
How to redeem this promotion
- Once your item has sold, select ‘Print Postage Label’ next to your sold item in My eBay. Then choose to visit the Packlink website.
- On the Packlink website, choose your preferred eligible Hermes delivery services (see below).
- Use the promotion code HERMESQR10 at the checkout.
- Print your postage label, attach it to your parcel and drop it off at your nearest drop off point. For collections service, you can have your parcel collected at your preferred address.
What is the promotion?
10% OFF FOR HERMES DROPOFF AND COLLECTIONS SERVICES ON PACKLINK (“Promotion”)
During the Promotional Period, eligible delivery services (see below) available on Packlink for purchase via eBay.co.uk will be discounted by 10% when the promotional code is used.
Eligible delivery services for Promotion: All Hermes services for delivery within the United Kingdom and available for purchase on Packlink when sellers click on ‘Print Postage’ on My eBay via eBay.co.uk.
Where is it?
When is it?
Promotion is valid from 00:00:01 on 7 June 2021 until 23:59:59 on 21 June 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Purchase of applicable eligible delivery services and labels on Packlink must be completed before the end of the Promotional Period.
Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions:
- The promotional code can only be used five times per seller ID
- Any listings without UK postage as an option
- Any listings where the postage service is collection in person, where the buyer has opted for this postage option
- Any item listed that doesn’t comply with eBay’s listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies
- Additional charges and other services purchased with eligible deliveries will not be covered
- Standard eBay fees and any other third-party fees still apply
- Carrier restrictions may apply
- Services or labels purchased or printed after the Promotional Period
- In eligible sellers, delivery services or transactions (see above)
- Any attempt to manipulate the promotion will lead to automatic exclusion from participation.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
In purchasing the relevant delivery services, users will also be asked to accept and be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Packlink, a third-party delivery service provider working in collaboration with eBay.
Limitation of liability:
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any promotion.
- eBay shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or fraud.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the promotion, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- eBay does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. eBay reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the promotion.
- Although eBay will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to this promotion ("Promotion Material") is accurate, eBay is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect eBay's operation of the promotion or the Site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotion Material.
This promotion is organised by eBay (UK) Limited, who may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries, and whose address is 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, United Kingdom.