Terms and Conditions
Promotion on eBay Delivery Services
Terms and Conditions
Sellers who complete a transaction on eBay.co.uk, click the ‘Print Postage’ link on My eBay and purchase eligible delivery services and labels (further details below) on Packlink for delivery within the UK during the Promotional Period (see below) will be eligible for this promotion.
How to redeem this promotion
- Once your item has sold, select ‘Print Postage Label’ next to your sold item in My eBay. Then choose to visit the eBay Delivery powered by Packlink website.
- Next, choose your preferred eligible delivery services (see below).
- Discount will be applied automatically to rates.
- Print your postage label, attach it to your parcel and drop it off at your nearest drop off point.
What is the promotion?
DISCOUNTED RATES ON ALL INPOST DROPOFF SERVICES ON PACKLINK (“Promotion”)
During the Promotional Period, a discount of £0.68 (exclusive of VAT) will be automatically applied to rates for eligible delivery services (see below) on Packlink.
Eligible delivery services for Promotion: All InPost drop-off services for delivery within the United Kingdom and available for purchase on Packlink when sellers click on ‘Print Postage’ on My eBay via eBay.co.uk.
Where is it?
When is it?
Promotion is valid from 09:00:01 on 14 January 2022 until 23:59:59 on 27 January 2022 (“Promotional Period”). Purchase of applicable eligible delivery services and labels on Packlink must be completed before the end of the Promotional Period.
Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions:
- Discount of £0.68 (exclusive of VAT) shall be applied to rates for eligible services.
- Promotion only available on a maximum of 20 shipments per Seller ID.
- Maximum parcel weight of 15kg.
- Maximum parcel dimensions: 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.
- Any listings without UK postage as an option.
- Any listings where the postage service is collection in person, where the buyer has opted for this postage option.
- Any item listed that doesn’t comply with eBay’s listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies.
- Additional charges and other services purchased with eligible deliveries will not be covered.
- Standard eBay fees and any other third-party fees still apply.
- Carrier restrictions may apply.
- Services or labels purchased or printed after the Promotional Period.
- Rates include up to £25 standard compensation. Costs and expenses of lost items exceeding the standard compensation available shall be borne by eligible Sellers including any replacement or refund due to buyers. The shipping of replacement items is not covered by the Promotion.
- Participation is linked to each seller and is not transferable.
- Any attempt to manipulate the promotion will lead to automatic exclusion from participation.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- eBay reserves the right to verify sellers’ eligibility for this Promotion.
- eBay may also disqualify any entrant who does not act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (or is acting in a way which contravenes the spirit and intention of these Terms and Conditions) or eBay's User Agreement, and/or any policies that eBay may communicate to the Seller.
- eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any claim or matter arising under these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular in these Terms and Conditions shall include the plural and in the plural include the singular.
In purchasing the relevant delivery services, users will also be asked to accept and be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Packlink, a third-party delivery service provider working in collaboration with eBay.
Limitation of liability:
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any promotion.
- eBay shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or fraud.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the promotion, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- eBay does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. eBay reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the promotion.
- Although eBay will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to this promotion ("Promotion Material") is accurate, eBay is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect eBay's operation of the promotion or the Site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotion Material.
This promotion is organised by eBay (UK) Limited, who may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries, and whose address is 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, United Kingdom.