Treat yourself on eBay.co.uk
More than 50 million items to choose from.
All you need to do is:
- Set up your eBay account to spend points
- Convert your points into vouchers to spend on eBay
- Once you've been issued voucher(s), you can select one or more to use when checking out
Get started spending your points on eBay:
Your eBay and Nectar accounts are already linked to collect points. Now, all you have to do is connect your Nectar online account to get started spending.
- If your accounts are linked, visit your Nectar on eBay and click Get started. You can then log into your Nectar online account by entering your password.
- If you don't have a Nectar online account,
create one now.
- If your eBay and Nectar accounts aren't linked, link your accounts.
New to Nectar? If you're registered on eBay.co.uk and you have a UK address, you can
join Nectar. Your eBay and Nectar accounts will be linked automatically and you'll receive your Nectar card by post within 21 days.
New to eBay? Register now. Once you finish your registration you can link or apply for a Nectar card in My eBay.
Converting your points and using vouchers:
If you've already set up your eBay account to spend points, you can issue your vouchers from My eBay. Just enter how many points you'd like to convert and click Get it now.
- You can create vouchers in 500 point increments, up to 40,000 points (£200) per voucher.
- Your vouchers are created and stored in My eBay and are available for you to select during checkout when using PayPal, credit card, debit card or PayPal Credit on check out as a payment method.
- You can use multiple vouchers at checkout, as long as you spend at least £10 including postage.
- You can use your vouchers to make a purchase across all of eBay.co.uk.
- Vouchers expire after 12 months.
- Nectar points cannot be refunded once converted into a voucher.
- If you return items purchased using your Nectar voucher, we can only issue you a new voucher if you've returned all items from the transaction. If you only return one item from a multi-item transaction, we won't be able to issue you a new voucher.
- The vouchers cannot be used to purchase items from the following categories :
- Cars, Motorcycles and Vehicles (Parts and accessories are NOT excluded)
- Holidays & Travel
- Gift Vouchers & Coupons
- Baby Feeding: Formula
- The vouchers cannot be used to purchase items from the following sellers:
- Tesco outlet
- Co-operative Electrical
- Telephony providers offering Pay As You Go phones
- For more details, check out the programme terms and conditions.