Terms and Conditions
What is it?
On Sunday the 17th January (local UK time), Private Sellers who list item(s) (with any starting price) in an eligible category using the Auction-style format on eBay.co.uk, will not pay an Insertion Fee per listing. Items listed using professional tools, such as, Turbo Lister, are excluded.
Please refer to "What's Excluded?" for more details.
When is it?
Sunday the 17th January 2010 from 00:00:01 until 23:59:59 local UK time (promotional period).
- Only items listed on eBay.co.uk using the Auction-style or Auction with Buy It Now option formats are included.
- Any item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion.
- If sellers re-list an item during the promotional period that had previously closed without a successful sale, the re-listed item will qualify for the promotion.
- If the re-listed item sells and is eligible under the eBay re-list policy, eBay will not refund the Insertion Fee, as the seller would have paid no insertion (the promotional Insertion Fee price of 0 pence) for re-listing the item.
- Items listed in the”Vehicle Parts & Accessories” Category are included.
- Business Sellers are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- PowerSellers are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- All items listed in the "Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles" category are excluded from the promotion.
- Items listed in the "Residential Property" category.
- Items listed in the "Mobile Phones with Contract" sub-category of the "Mobile & Home Phones" category.
- Identical listings that do not comply with our Duplicate Listings policy. See the full details about our Duplicate Listings policy.
- Buy It Now (Fixed Price) format listings.
- Any item listed during the promotional period but scheduled to start after the promotional period will NOT qualify for the promotion.
- Any items listed which do not comply with eBay’s Listing Policies or Prohibited and Restricted Items Policies.
- Items which are listed using the Auction-style format with a Reserve Price will be excluded from this promotion.
- Only the basic eBay Insertion Fee will be reduced to 0 pence (£0.00). All other eBay selling fees will still apply, including but not limited to Final Value Fees, optional Reserve Price Fees and all Listing Upgrade Fees such as "Gallery Plus", "Subtitle", "Bold" or "Highlight". See the full details about eBay fees.
- All items listed with professional tools, such as "Turbo Lister", “Bulk relisting tool” and "Sales Manager Pro" are excluded from this promotion.
- If the item is listed in 2 categories, the Insertion Fee will be 0 pence (£0.00) times 2 i.e. 0 pence (£0.00).
- If the item qualifies for the promotion, the "Sell Your Item" form will indicate to the seller that they have been charged the Insertion Fee of 0 pence (£0.00).
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.