Promotion Terms and Conditions
What is this special offer about?
You will receive a £10 coupon to use on ebay.co.uk, if you list an item between 11th June 2021 and 18th July 2021 and your item sells within the first listing period. Your item must sell for at least £10 (excluding shipping costs) to qualify for the coupon.
You will receive the coupon for a purchase on eBay.co.uk if you:
- have opted-in to the promotion through this link;
- list an item in auction-style or fixed price format on ebay.co.uk during the Promotional Period;
- sell one item in the first listing period for at least £10 (excluding shipping costs) and the item has been paid for or you have marked them as paid.
- have not sold an item in the past 12 months.
An item is considered sold when you have received the full sales price.
The regular fees for private sellers apply. If you’re not registered for managed payments, these fees apply. If you have registered for managed payments before your item sells, you will be subject to these fees.
Who is eligible to participate?
- This Promotion is open to all private sellers registered on ebay.co.uk (the “Site”) who have been invited to take part via the O2 Priority app or O2’s marketing channels and have actively opted into the Promotion. Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable.
- To be eligible for this promo you must not have sold an item in the past 12 months.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your seller standards dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. The seller standards dashboard is available to all sellers here.
- If you registered after 15 March 2011 or haven’t listed any items for a while, you may have a listing allowance of 10 items per month or of £650 per month, whichever is reached first. You may be able to increase this allowance by providing additional verification.
Further details of the special offer
- You will receive a coupon worth £10 for the first item you sell during the Promotional Period over £10 (excluding shipping costs).
- The item must be listed during the Promotional Period for at least £10 and marked as paid in My eBay within the first listing time. Items that are sold or paid for after the first listing period are not eligible.
- Information about the coupon will appear in My eBay as soon as the transaction is completed, or after 24 hours at the latest. A transaction is considered completed when the buyer has paid for the item via PayPal or Managed Payments. For other payment methods, the seller must mark the item as paid in My eBay to receive the coupon. You will also receive the coupon in an email once the item is sold, or after 24 hours at the latest.
- eBay reserves the right to withdraw coupons that have already been issued or to invoice them if these have already been redeemed if the transaction has been cancelled or the item has been returned and the seller has been reimbursed the sales fee.
- For transactions via managed payments, you may be subject to International fees.
- Each coupon is valid for 30 days after it appears on ‘My eBay’
- There is no minimum order value for a coupon.
- Each coupon can only be redeemed once, i.e. you can use the coupon code for one purchase.
- The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. If your purchase price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- Each coupon cannot be redeemed together with other coupons.
- Each coupon can only be applied to the purchase price and does not apply to delivery costs or taxes and fees. Each coupon does not apply to the ‘Property’, ‘Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles’ categories. However, items listed in the ‘Vehicle Parts & Accessories‘ category are included.
- Each coupon has no cash value and is not transferable.
- The coupon value and key exclusions or limitations that may apply for each coupon are set out in the message in My eBay. Each coupon is also subject to its own terms and conditions which shall be communicated alongside the coupon(s).
Limitations and exceptions
The following are excluded from the special offer:
- Business Sellers
- Private sellers who have not been invited cannot participate in this promotion.
- Private sellers who have sold in the last 12 months
- Items listed in the Classified Ad format.
- Sellers who have been invited to participate, but have not actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
- Auction-style listings ended early.
- Identical listings that don’t comply with our duplicate listings policy.
- Any item listed that doesn’t comply with eBay listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies.
- Any item listed during the Promotional Period but scheduled to start after the Promotional Period.
- Listings that are automatically relisted through the Automatic relist function or the Good ‘Till Cancelled function during the Promotional Period.
- Listings that are listed during the Promotional Period but do not sell and are relisted outside of the Promotional Period.
- Multi-quantity listings.
- Items sold and paid for by the buyer during the Promotional Period but where payment is reimbursed partially or totally at a later date due to a return or for any other reason.
- Items sold by an eBay account that are purchased by a buyer that has the same postal address as the seller are not eligible for this Promotion.
- For transactions via managed payments, you may be subject to International fees.
- Any attempt to manipulate the Promotion will lead to automatic exclusion from this campaign.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this Promotion.
- eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- eBay reserves the right to verify your eligibility for this Promotion.
- eBay may also disqualify any entrant who does not act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (or is acting in a way which contravenes the spirit and intention of these Terms and Conditions) or eBay's User Agreement, and/or any policies that eBay may communicate to you.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any claim or matter arising under these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of liability
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any Promotion.
- eBay shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this Promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or fraud.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any Promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the Promotion, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- eBay does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. eBay reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the Promotion.
- Although eBay will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Promotion ("Promotion Material") is accurate, eBay is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect eBay's operation of the Promotion or the Site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotion Material.
The Promotion is organised by eBay (UK) Limited, who may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries, and whose address is 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, United Kingdom.
Coupon Terms and Conditions
Redeeming your eBay Coupon
How to redeem your coupon:
- Simply make a purchase on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category;
- Pay with PayPal, Debit/Credit Card, or PayPal Credit; and
- Enter the communicated coupon code at checkout when prompted
Click here to learn how to redeem your coupon.
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to targeted eBay.co.uk registered users, who must be UK residents of 18 years of age or older. The shipping address must be a UK address.
- The coupon code, the end date of the coupon, the discount which applies to the coupon and, if applicable, the minimum Purchase Price and the maximum discount, will be set out in 'My eBay'.
- One coupon per registered user only. The coupon is valid from the date you receive the coupon until the end date, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This coupon is valid only when the seller accepts PayPal.
- To redeem this coupon, a minimum Purchase Price may be required ("Purchase Price" means the total price of the items you buy. It does NOT include related postage and packing costs or any taxes which are not included in the item price). Please refer to 'My eBay' for further details.
- The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. When using Cart, it can be used when purchasing from multiple sellers. If your Purchase Price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- Enter the communicated coupon code when you are prompted to during the payment process and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price. The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
- The coupon is redeemable only once.
- The maximum discount available, per coupon, may be limited. Please refer to 'My eBay' for further details.
- The coupon may be redeemable only in certain categories. These categories will be clearly mentioned on the coupon. The ‘Property’, ‘Coins, Banknotes & Bullion’, and ‘Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles’ categories are excluded.
- The purchase you make to redeem this coupon must comply with eBay’s User Agreement and policies.
- This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion.
- This coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded, and cannot be exchanged.
- This coupon is void where prohibited.
- Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this coupon promotion.
- eBay (UK) Limited ("eBay") is the organiser of the promotion. eBay may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries.