Sell your next three items for free*
Got some past loves to rehome? Don’t spend a penny and sell your next three items for free – it’s time to make more money!Activate now
*Applies to final value fees on up to three listings. Item must sell within the first listing period. No insertion fees apply. Private sellers only. Other fees, including any international fees, still apply. T&Cs apply.
What happens next?
Activate your offer.
The offer will be automatically applied to your profile when you start listing.
Wait for your items to sell and watch the money roll in.
It’s easy to start selling
Take some high quality pics of your item.
Give your item the description it deserves.
Pick your price and get ready to ship.
Terms and Conditions
Specific information about this promotion
What is the Promotion?
Create up to 3 listing(s) on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category, starting during the promotion period shown in the marketing communication (“Promotion Period”), using the auction-style or fixed price format, and pay no final value fees per listing if they sell.
Before your 3 listings start, you need to have actively opted in to the Promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication. Items must sell within the first listing period.
You won’t pay an insertion fee for each of the 3 listings. Listing upgrade fees will still apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy. Other fees, including any International fees, still apply.
The number of listings eligible under this promotion may be less where seller restrictions apply. Click here to learn more about selling limits.
Where is it?
Who is eligible?
eBay.co.uk registered private sellers who have been invited to participate and have actively opted in to the Promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication during the Promotion Period. Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable. Sellers must have a UK shipping address..
When is it?
Only listings which start during the Promotion Period are eligible. Please refer to “How do I get the promotional rate?” for more details.
How do I get the promotional rate?
- You must have actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
- The Promotion is valid for the first 3 listings only which go live during the Promotion Period (or were previously scheduled to go live during the Promotion Period) on eBay.co.uk using the auction-style, auction-style with Buy it now option, or fixed price formats, in an eligible category. Listings using the auction-style with Buy it now option will be charged only the listing upgrade fee.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your seller standards dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. The seller standards dashboard is available to all sellers here.
- If you registered after 15 March 2011 or haven’t listed any items for a while, you may have a listing allowance of 10 items per month or of £650 per month, whichever is reached first. You may be able to increase this allowance by providing additional verification.
- An eligible item previously scheduled to go live during the Promotional Period will qualify for the Promotion only if you have opted in to the Promotion before the listing starts.
- If an item that is eligible for the Promotion had previously closed without a successful sale and is re-listed during the Promotion Period, it will count towards the 3 listings limit of the Promotion. You will not receive a refund of your original insertion fee if the item sells.
- If an item qualifies for the Promotion and when the item sells, the invoice will indicate the fee including the discount. Please note: if the item does not sell the first time and if you relist it after the Promotional Period or if it is automatically relisted during the Promotional Period, standard final value fees will be charged according to the eBay fees policy when the relisted item sells.
- Items that are automatically relisted through the Automatic relist function or the Good ‘Till Cancelled function will be charged.
- Only single quantity listings are eligible.
- For items listed in 2 or more categories, only the insertion fee for the first category is included. Standard insertion fees will be charged for listing the same item for each additional category, according to the eBay fees policy.
- Free listings in this Promotion do not count towards your monthly 1000 free listings.
- Your first listing period may vary and is dependent on the listing format you choose (e.g. – auction-style vs buy-it-now), the duration of the listing you choose and the listing experience you use. The first listing period will be considered to have been ended when the listing you create first renews or relists.
Restrictions & exclusions:
- Business sellers
- Sellers who have been invited to participate, but have not actively opted in to the Promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
- All items listed in the Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles and Property categories. However, items listed in the Vehicle Parts & Accessories category are included.
- Item listed in the Classified Ad format.
- Auction-style listings ended early.
- Identical listings that don’t comply with our duplicate listings policy.
- Any item listed that doesn’t comply with eBay’s listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies.
- Any item listed during the Promotional Period but scheduled to start after the Promotional Period.
- Listings that are automatically relisted through the Automatic relist function or the Good ‘Till Cancelled function during the Promotional Period.
- Listings that are listed during the Promotional Period but do not sell and are relisted outside of the Promotional Period.
- Multi-quantity listings
- Listing upgrade fees apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy.
- PayPal and any other third-party fees still apply.
- For transactions via managed payments, you may be subject to International fees.
- Final value fees apply for second chance offers.
- Any attempt to manipulate the Promotion will lead to automatic exclusion from participation.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this Promotion.
- eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.