Max. £3 Selling Fees until Monday
*Valid from Friday 15 June 2018 00:00:01 until Monday 18 June 2018 23:59:59. Maximum fee per sold listing. Applies to final value fees on up to 100 listings. Zero insertion fees apply. Items must sell within the first listing period. Private sellers only. T&Cs apply.
What’s it all about?
- Create up to 100 listings on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category
- Listings must start during the promotional period
- Listings can be auction-style or fixed price format
- Pay a maximum of £3 per listing in final value fees if the item sells.
- The promotion start and end dates are included in the email we send to invited sellers.
- The item must sell within 30 days of the listing going live.
Sounds good, where do I find the promotion and how do I sign up?
You can take part in the promotion on eBay.co.uk. In the first instance, we’ll send you an email with an RSVP link to the offer. You must opt in to the promotion by clicking on this link before any of your 100 listings start.
Anything else I need to know?
You won’t pay an insertion fee for each of the 100 listings. Listing upgrade fees will still apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy.
The number of listings eligible under this promotion may be less where seller restrictions apply. Click here to learn more about selling allowances.
Who can take part?
- This promotion is open to all registered private sellers who have been invited to take part and have actively opted in. Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable. Sellers must be registered as a resident in the UK.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your seller standards dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. The seller standards dashboard is available to all sellers here.
- If you registered after 15 March 2011 or haven’t listed any items for a while, you may have a listing allowance of 10 items per month or of £650 per month, whichever is reached first. You may be able to increase this allowance by providing additional verification.
- An eligible item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion only if you have opted in to the promotion before the listing starts.
- If an item that is eligible for the promotion had previously closed without a successful sale and is re-listed during the promotion period, it will form a part of the 100 listings limit of the promotion. You will not receive a refund of your original insertion fee if the item sells.
- Listings do not have to successfully sell during the promotional period to be eligible.
- If an item qualifies for the promotion and when the item sells, the invoice will indicate the fee including the discount. Please note: if the item does not sell the first time and if you relist it after the promotional period or if it is automatically relisted during the promotional period, standard final value fees will be charged according to the eBay fees policy when the relisted item sells.
- Items that are automatically relisted through the Automatic relist function or the Good ‘Till Cancelled function will be charged.
- Only single quantity listings are eligible.
- For items listed in 2 or more categories, only the insertion fee for the first category is included. Standard insertion fees will be charged for listing the same item for each additional category, according to the eBay fees policy.
- Free listings in this promotion do not count towards your monthly 20 free listings.
Restrictions & exclusions
The following are excluded from the promotion:
- Business sellers
- Sellers who have been invited to participate, but have not actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
- All items listed in the Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles and Property categories. However items listed in the Vehicle Parts & Accessories category are included.
- Items listed in the Classified Ad format.
- Auction-style listings ended early.
- Identical listings that don’t comply with our duplicate listings policy.
- Any item listed that doesn’t comply with eBay listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies.
- Any item listed during the promotional period but scheduled to start after the promotional period.
- Listings that are automatically relisted through the Automatic relist function or the Good ‘Till Cancelled function during the promotional period.
- Listings that are listed during the promotional period but do not sell and are relisted outside of the promotional period.
- Multi-quantity listings.
- Listing upgrade fees apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy.
- PayPal and any other third-party fees still apply.
- Final value fees apply for Second Chance Offers.
- Any attempt to manipulate this promotion, or past promotions will lead to automatic exclusion from participation.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.