Coded Coupon Terms and Conditions
The specified seller (“Seller”) who is offering this coupon is the organiser of this promotion. eBay (UK) Limited and its group companies (together, “eBay”) are not the organisers of this promotion. These are the Seller’s Terms and Conditions which apply to the offered coupon.
eBay will not be responsible for the Seller’s or any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon.
Redeeming your coupon
This coupon is a discount valid until the date specified on the Seller’s offer page and/or in the Seller’s marketing channels (“End Date”) for purchases on eBay.co.uk, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If no end date is displayed, the offer is valid for the specific item whilst it is visible on that item’s view item page, the Seller’s offer page and/or as stated in the Seller’s marketing channels (including, but not limited to, their social media channels).
How to redeem your coupon:
Simply make a purchase of the minimum purchase price as stated in the Seller’s offer page, the Seller’s marketing channels and/or the eligible item’s view item page (“Minimum Purchase Price”) or more on eBay.co.uk on an Eligible Item and pay with credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or PayPal Credit. The Seller’s offer page and/or the coupon provided in the Seller’s marketing channels will include a reference to the coupon code (“Coupon Code”) and show in connection with or refer to included items (“Eligible Item(s)”).
Enter the Coupon Code at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you may receive will be set out in the coupon (“Maximum Discount”) and you are limited to the number of redemptions as set out in the coupon (“Maximum Redemptions”).
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to users registered on eBay.co.uk with a UK address, who must be UK residents of 18 years of age or older. The shipping address must also be a UK address.
- The coupon may only be used up to the Maximum Redemptions. The coupon is valid from the date you receive or see the coupon until the End Date, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This coupon is valid only when you pay with credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and PayPal Credit.
- To redeem this coupon, a Minimum Purchase Price is required, which will be set out in the coupon.
- The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. When using Cart, it can only be used when purchasing items from the seller offering the coupon. If your Purchase Price (“Purchase Price” being the total price of the items you buy, it does NOT include related postage and packing costs or any taxes which are not included in the item price) is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- Enter the Coupon Code when you are prompted to during the payment process and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price. The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
- The "Property", "Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles", and "Coins, Banknotes & Bullion" categories are always excluded. The Coupon is only valid on listings Eligible Items.
- The purchase you make to redeem this coupon must comply with eBay's User Agreement and policies.
- This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion.
- This coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded and cannot be exchanged.
- This coupon is void where prohibited.
- Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price and will not be eligible for a further coupon.
- The Seller reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in the Seller's opinion make it necessary for it to do so, including where there has been a breach of eBay’s User Agreement and/or policies.
- The seller offering the coupon is the organiser of the promotion. eBay is not the organiser of the promotion and is not involved in this promotion other than making the functionality available to the Seller to use. eBay is not responsible for the Seller’s or any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon and makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by the Seller or any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.