Redeeming your eBay Coupon
This is a coupon valid until the date and time specified on marketing placements or the item’s view item page (below the box showing the price and buying options) (“End Date”) for purchases on eBay.co.uk, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If no end date is displayed, the offer is valid for the specific item whilst it is visible on that item’s view item page.
How to redeem your coupon:
- Simply make a purchase on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category;
- Pay with PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, credit card, or debit card; and
- Enter the communicated coupon code at checkout when prompted
Click here to learn how to redeem your coupon.
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to targeted eBay.co.uk registered users, who must be UK residents of 18 years of age or older. The shipping address must be a UK address.
- The coupon code, the end date, the discount which applies to the coupon and, if applicable, the minimum Purchase Price and the maximum discount, will be set out on the item’s view item page.
- This coupon is valid only when you pay with PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, credit card, or debit card.
- One coupon per registered user only. The coupon is valid from the date you receive the coupon until the end date, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To redeem this coupon, a minimum Purchase Price may be required ("Purchase Price" means the total price of the items you buy. It does NOT include related postage and packing costs or any taxes which are not included in the item price). Please refer to 'My eBay' for further details.
- The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. When using Cart, it can be used when purchasing from multiple sellers. If your Purchase Price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
- Enter the communicated coupon code when you are prompted to during the payment process and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price. The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
- The coupon is redeemable only once.
- The maximum discount available, per coupon, may be limited. Please refer to 'My eBay' for further details.
- The coupon may be redeemable only in certain categories. These categories will be clearly mentioned on the coupon. The ‘Property’, ‘Coins, Banknotes & Bullion’, and ‘Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles’ categories are excluded.
- The purchase you make to redeem this coupon must comply with eBay’s User Agreement and policies.
- This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion.
- This coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded, and cannot be exchanged.
- This coupon is void where prohibited.
- Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
- eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this coupon promotion.
- eBay (UK) Limited ("eBay") is the organiser of the promotion. eBay may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries