Terms & Conditions
What is the promotion?
Create up to 100 listing(s) on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category, starting during the promotion period, using the auction-style or fixed price format, and pay a maximum of £1 on its final value fees if the item sells.
Before your 100 listings start, you need to have actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
Also, you won’t pay an insertion fee for each of the 100 listings. Listing upgrade fees will still apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy.
The number of listings eligible under this promotion may be less where seller restrictions apply. Click here to learn more about selling limits.
Where is it?
Who is eligible?
eBay.co.uk registered private sellers who have been invited to participate and have actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication. Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable.
When is it?
Valid as per the date shown on the marketing communication.
Only listings which start during the promotion period are eligible. Please refer to “How do I get the promotional rate?” for more details.
How do I get the promotional rate?
- You must have actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
- The promotion is valid for the first 100 listings only which go live during the promotion period (or were previously scheduled to go live during the promotion period) on eBay.co.uk using the auction-style, auction-style with Buy it now option, or fixed price formats, in an eligible category. Listings using the auction-style with Buy it now option will be charged only the listing upgrade fee.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. The Seller dashboard is available to all sellers. The detailed rating section is available to sellers whove received 5 or more detailed seller ratings (DSRs). Find out more about eBay’s seller performance standards.
- If you registered after 15 March 2011 or haven’t listed any items for a while, you may have a listing allowance of 10 items per month or of £650 per month, whichever is reached first. You may be able to increase this allowance by providing additional verification.
- An eligible item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion only if you have opted in to the promotion before the listing starts.
- If an item that is eligible for the promotion had previously closed without a successful sale and is re-listed during the promotion period, it will form a part of the 100 listings limit of the promotion. You will not receive a refund of your original insertion fee if the item sells.
- If an item qualifies for the promotion and when the item sells, the invoice will indicate the fee including the discount. Please note: if the item does not sell the first time and if you relist it after the promotional period or if it is automatically relisted during the promotional period, standard final value fees will be charged according to the eBay fees policy when the relisted item sells.
- Only single quantity listings are eligible.
- For items listed in 2 or more categories, only the insertion fee for the first category is included. Standard insertion fees will be charged for listing the same item for each additional category, according to the eBay fees policy.
- Free listings in this promotion do not count towards your monthly 1000 free listings.
- Your first listing period may vary and is dependent on the listing format you choose (e.g. – auction-style vs buy-it-now), the duration of the listing you choose and the listing experience you use. The first listing period will be considered to have been ended when the listing you create first renews or relists.
Restrictions & exclusions:
- Business sellers and/or PowerSellers.
- Sellers who have been invited to participate, but have not actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.
- All items listed in the Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles and Property categories. However items listed in the Vehicle Parts & Accessories category are included.
- Item listed in the Classified format.
- Auction-style listings ended early.
- Identical listings that don’t comply with our duplicate listings policy.
- Any item listed that doesn’t comply with eBay’s listing policies or prohibited and restricted items policies.
- Any item listed during the promotional period but scheduled to start after the promotional period.
- Listings that are automatically relisted during the promotional period.
- Listings that are listed during the promotional period but do not sell and are relisted outside of the promotional period.
- Multi-quantity listings
- Listing upgrade fees apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy.
- PayPal and any other third-party fees still apply.
- Final value fees apply for second chance offers.
- Any attempt to manipulate the promotion will lead to automatic exclusion from participation.
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBays opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- eBay also reserves the right to exclude users on the basis that their seller accounts have fallen below the minimum required seller performance standards. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.