Trust and safety are at the heart of all successful relationships and transactions, and are principles that we hold dear. The eBay Money Back Guarantee and eBay Premium Service programmes have been designed to create an environment where people can shop with confidence. Alongside this we've put in place processes for dealing with counterfeits whilst working in close partnership with law enforcement agencies and the Industry Trust.
- We want you to shop with confidence and are here to help if you have a problem – eBay Money Back Guarantee will help you with resolving your problem if an item doesn't arrive, or doesn't match the listing description.
- Recognising the best and rewarding outstanding service - the eBay Premium Service badge recognises eBay Top-rated sellers at an account level, who have the option to offer eBay Premium Service on qualifying listings. In order to qualify sellers must consistently provide great experiences for buyers and offer a number of additional services for listing to display the eBay Premium Service badge including; a free delivery option, an express delivery option, same-day or 1-day dispatch of items and a minimum 14-day returns period. They have a track record for delivering excellent service and consistently receive the highest ratings from buyers. These sellers are reviewed regularly to ensure they comply with the high standards required.
- Keeping it real – in the vast majority of cases, the authenticity of items purchased though eBay is not an issue. If you believe an item to be counterfeit we're here to help.
- Upholding the law – eBay works in close partnership with law enforcement agencies, government and retailers to ensure a safe environment. Our Trust and Safety teams include former law enforcement specialists from around the world.
- Protecting creative works – eBay works in partnership with the Industry Trust to protect the copyright of work such as films, music and books to ensure that those that work hard to produce high quality creative work are protected.